Meet the people that make MC&C
Gemma is an Art & Travel enthusiast. She loves wandering around with people, enjoying a lively conversation on an inspiring setting.
Get to know Gemma…
1. Favorite Madrid Cool & Cultural Tour? Olive Oil and Wine Tour and Prado Museum.
2. Dream Vacation? Traveling around Italy in a convertible car for a month or two.
3. Favorite sundae topping? Rose-petal flavor macaron
Teresa graduated in art history, ancient history, and American anthropology, and is a professional tour guide. She is passionate about her home town, Madrid, and especially enjoys its museums, its fabulous food and its night-life.
Get to know Teresa…
1. Dream Vacation? The Himalayas
2. Favorite Madrid Cool & Cultural Tour? Madrid of the Enlightenment and the Triangle of Art (Prado, Thyssen, and Reina Sofia Museums)
3. I know it’s going to be a good day… when I open the window and see one of those beautiful, deep blue Madrid skies.
David grew up in Washington DC and lives in Madrid since 1999. He is an art lover and an expert in Literature and Drama.
Get to know David…
1. Favorite Madrid Cool & Cultural Tour? Literary Quarter and Tapas Tour
2. Dream Vacation? Traveling from Alaska to Bariloche
3. Favorite Food? Creative Mediterranean cuisine
Ana is a native of Madrid and has been guiding trips all over Europe since 2007. An avid traveler and a city passionate, she loves teaching kids and biking the Retiro Park with her family.
Get to know Ana…
1.Dream Vacation? Biking in Copenhagen or beach bumming in the Caribbean
2.Favorite Madrid Cool & Cultural Tour? Essential Madrid and Kids friendly
3.If your life were a movie, what would it be titled? Jane Austen Sense & sensibility
María was born and raised on Andalucia. She has been guiding tours since she finished her tourism studies. María is a dedicated practitioner of Flamenco dance. Always full of energy, her walking tours are vibrant.
Get to know María…
1.Night owl or morning person? Definitely a night owl person.
2.Favorite Madrid Cool & Cultural Tour? 500 years ago in Sepharat
3.You know it is going to be a good day when… weather is perfect for going to the beach and I have 3 days off.
Inma Sanchez Bernardo
Inma was born and raised in Toledo, World Heritage City by the Unesco since 1986. She studied History of Art in Ciudad Real and English in Bath (England), where she met her French boyfriend. She returned to Toledo and has been guiding tours in the Three Cultures City for five years now.
Get to know Inma…
1. Dream Vacation? A full summer in France.
2. You know it is going to be a good day when… you wake up in the morning and see a blue sky through your bedroom window.
3. Favorite song of all time? “Out of Africa” soundtrack
Eduardo wurde in Madrid geboren und hat Geisteswissenschaften stuidert. Derzeit arbeitet er an seiner Doktorarbeit in Geschichte und lehrt an der Universität San Pablo CEU. Seine Leidenschaften sind Reisen, Sport und alles, was mit Kultur zu tun hat.
Get to know Eduardo…
1-. Lieblingstour Madrid Cool & Cultural? Essential Madrid.
2. Traumurlaub? Eine Motorhome-Reise in Neuseeland.
3. Zwei kulturellen Meisterwerke? Der Herr der Ringe und Der Club der toten Dichter.
Leticia is our guide in medieval Segovia, she loves the city and she is involved in.
Get to know Leticia…
1. Favorite Madrid Cool & Cultural Tour? Segovia World heritage tour
2. Dream Vacation? The Mediterranean beaches
3. Favorite Food? Roast suckling pig