Madrid,it’s a city that comes to life in a big way on New Year’s Eve. Locals always go out of their way to warmly welcome visitors and show them how to celebrate the coming of the New Year in the Spanish way by eating 12 grapes, one for every strike of the clock ( located in Puerta del Sol ) until the midnight hour strikes.
As the crowds eat the 12 grapes, Madrid’s massive golden ball starts to drop, marking the end of 2015 and the start of 2016. After the countdown is complete Partiers will move to a club. Remember, the New Year’s Eve parties in Madrid last until dawn and the bars usually keep their doors open until the last patron has left!
We will start the night with a delicious Spanish Eve Dinner:
- The Ritz Hotel: One of Madrid’s most elegant hotels for a New Year’s Eve gala fit for a princess. Don your most festive gown and dine on a menu of Spanish delicacies and spectacular wines. The Ritz’s seven-course menu and big band gala will set you back 710 euro per person
- The Villamagna : Start the New Year with extravaganza and style! Villa Magna has prepared for your enjoyment an exclusive yet warmly familiar evening, begining with a superb menu created by our chef to bid goodbye to the Old Year and followed by the traditional grapes to welcome the New. To top off this special night, the Hotel invites you to continue in good company in the Magnum Bar. From 680€
- Flameco Show at Corral de la Moreria: Corral de la Moreria,The venue now offers you the chance to bring in the New Year with a truly memorable occasion, New Year’s Eve Dinner the Spanish way, with a special luxury dinner menu and high-class Flamenco show, together with the traditional 12 grapes at midnight, party and free bar. Please note that tables are allocated in strict order of ticket purchase date. The night’s program will start at 8pm from 3am. Price 285€
- Classy Party at Gabana 1800: Each year the most popular venue in the nightlife with its long experience will offer a New Year exclusive party with an unbeatable atmosphere. Formal Dress, VIP area, Free open bar, Live DJ and performance . From 1am at Closes .Prices from 65€
- More funn at Kapital or Joy : Luigii Nieto, Ardiya, Juan Morales and Danny DJ are at the decks to get the party going at Kapital from 12.30am. Go-go dancers, laser lights and party favours galore will give colour to the seven floors of this enormous nightclub. It’s not overly expensive either – four drinks will cost you about €50, though you can also get bottle service at reserved tables. They’ll be celebrating New Year’s Eve in the same glamorous vein at Joy Eslava, where you will pay a bit more; it’s €75 in advance, or €95 if you get your ticket on the night at the door
…and a new secret place . El principito
ENJOY and Happy New Year